Monday, December 12, 2011

The epitome of true courage

http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/2011/12/brave-little-soul.html?spref=fb

This is a link to a family that I hold in the highest regards. They do not live far from me so I am somewhat familiar with their story but for those who have not, this makes me stop and put my life in perspective. Courtney has to be one of the strongest and most dedicated mothers to walk the earth. Unwavering, she dedicates every moment to her brave little boy Tripp. I will not do her and little Tripp justice by trying to explain or tell their story so please read and you will see she is the definition of what unconditional love is. I also ask to please share, tweet, whatever your preference so together we can create more awareness on this "EB mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment